Tuesday 22 May 2018

Photo experiment with that viral skirt


After taking the following pictures , I feel that I should share these with you because , you know , in case you're thinking of getting that skirt , this is how it looks on a fuller woman such as muah .




Add a white jacket and I end up looking like a hotel receptionist .....so aunty like and more my age . 



......second picture . 
So Thai / Myanmar like .


....and depending on the background too , if you wear your hair up like me , this ends up looking pretty 60ish , a bit like a school teacher .


However , once I throw off that jacket  and let down my hair , I'm back to my usual gypsy look


...and when I walk towards the camera in these 2 following pictures , this is exactly what sends the wrong signal out and gets me into trouble sometimes I think .
It's my gait , even if I'm frowning or looking like a cross pouting sourpuss gosh ! 

Chanelling my inner Pocahantas . Now I know why I've also been mistaken for a Peruvian .
Yes , I know the two are worlds apart. Just sayin' .



And here .....I seem to exude that Kerala spirit , the only thing missing is that milk pot and some jasmine flowers in my hair .



Reality vs instagram fantasy .
I still love the skirt , I'm just a little critical over the photo results .
How can I look like so many nationalities all in one sunny afternoon ?

Sometimes , photos tell us what we do not see or what others want us to see . 
If this has been helpful to you , please know that I'm not helping to sell these ok ?

 Just too many sticks out there and I'm not one of them . 
We need people like me to bring us back down to planet earth sometimes and no , I'm not making a third party reference lol  .


No comments: