Tuesday 22 May 2018

Updated Victorian collar dress by SEED


Sometimes I really wonder how those in charge , plan which outlet is allocated a unique piece of garment you cannot find elsewhere .

That's the case with this SEED dress below by Padini Group .
I've never seen it till now in any of their stores in Penang , neither is it listed or pictured on any online site either , so what on earth ....where did this come from eh ? How'd it suddenly pop onto the racks out of the blue ?





Still , it created a lot of interest and excitement due to the very pretty and outstanding poppy print , as well as that frilly Victorian collar.
However , a lot of women could not squeeze into this , so luckily for me , all that hardwork paid off and I can fit right in , yes !

Because I asked Moochi for his opinion , he told me very honestly that it was the weirdest dress he'd ever seen . 
I'm not afraid of looking weird , to me it means unique , something others might not wear , so hah , I'll take this at MYR 59 ( marked down from MYR 129 ) please thank you ! 



As for this MYR 19 ( down from MYR 39 ) bare shoulder top , I intend to pair it with the maxi layered tutu skirt I just bought .


Let's put the 2 photos on top of each other and see how that works out .


Vertical on horizontal .
Clashes or Interesting ?
What do you think ? 
I'm gonna wear it first , then regret or rejoice later , depending on whether it is a pass or fashion faux pas lol .

No comments: