Monday 11 June 2018

Work that fake plastic rattan bag


I love those natural seagrass and rattan bags that are popping up all over instagram .
However , I'm not buying any because I think they're not only terribly overpriced , but also because of the process itself. Since it involves weaving by hand , there are bound to be flaws on some. Also , if I'm unlucky enough to purchase it from a trader that likes to buy rejected stock , with so much going against me purchasing one , I'd rather hold my horses till I find some reasonably priced ones I can physically inspect before handing over the moolah .




In comparison , this cute little fake rattan basket made from plastic cost less than MYR 15 to make .
Compared to MYR 88 or MYR 129 ?
Yes , I will use this for now .



The only trick you require is some sense of colour coordination .
Hence take the bag along when you purchase plastic flowers you wanna match to it .
Helps heaps ! 

No comments: