Tuesday 12 June 2018

Put 1 and 1 together for a Forever 21 set


After sitting on it for a couple of weeks , I decided that I do want to pair the jacket with the jumpsuit which I had purchased earlier .
 There was a 20% discount with conditions attached , of which I decided to take advantage of today .

Both the jacket and jumpsuit have the  exact same print . By posting this up , I've made it easier for you to search now that I've found the exact description .

Below is the medium length jacket called the 
Multi Coloured Geo Print Kimono
 in size S .

Apparently there is no size XS for this particular design , so you can imagine how roomy it is , even for me .



Looks like this 



Pairing it with the 
Abstract Chevron print cami jumpsuit
which I purchased last month .
I got 10 percent knocked off for this and since it's not been restocked till today , I'm glad I grabbed it !




The entire ensemble is probably gonna make me look like some VVIP from the African continent lol but I don't care as I just love the print .




Yeah , after discount , this set still costs less than one full priced pair of tights from Reebok , so while it costs more than my usual MYR 50 dress , I did take around 2 weeks or so before deciding to cough up 4 times more than I usually would for a tog .




Soooo ....either I'm gonna end up looking really fabulous or I'm gonna end up looking like I took a lot of window curtains and turned them into sleepwear . 
Yet to be seen . 

Anyway , today I stepped out in another cutesey Kitschen dress , together with that basket I tweaked and those pink satin shoes I got from Vincci .
He told me I looked like a rabbit .
Awwwww that must mean I looked shooo keut !

I know , cos when I went for some tosai , the staff were all staring at my shoes . Lol so funny . 





No comments: