Friday 27 July 2018

Animal prints galore


We all have some weaknesses . And when it comes to me , I find that I am unable to resist animal prints . 
Love seeing them on bags , shoes , scarves and clothes .

If you share the same affliction , you might want to check out your nearest Padini and Brands Outlet store , because right now , they seem to be in season !

I'll show you what I found sold at their online store , but you need to go down there yourself because the majority which you see down here is from Brands Outlet ( impossible to show you everything they have in stock ! ) , while Padini itself has another range at double the price which made me go gaga too !


                             
                                

                          




Long sleeved shirts , short sleeved tops , stretch tees , dresses , pants ....the works !
Man , I felt like I had died and gone to the Savannah heaven !




Took almost every piece I could lay my hands on to try in the dressing room but in the end , I only bought this dress .



Priced at RM47 , this is what it looks like on the model . 
Quite sheer , great for our Malaysian weather but not as brightly toned . The shade , once you put it on , is darker , like what I've showed you in the picture above .



Am providing the link below , in case you prefer online shopping .
Just know that the cut is a little bigger than you would expect , so, if I were you , I'd buy one size smaller .
But because I tried it on in the store , I found that size S was a better fit for me .

https://www.padini.com/women/filanto-casual-short-dress-FL20192718.html

No comments: