Wednesday 25 July 2018

Karadium Cosmetics - very good first impression



Watson's BFF LOL Campaign lasted over a period of 3 days nationwide . 
5 persons per selected store , were given complimentary makeovers and now you know that I was amongst one of those lucky few  .

 I'm truly glad I did not pass this chance up as I ended up being very impressed with Karadium , a Korean cosmetic brand as well as the makeup artist' skill and techniques .
For a look that was suitable enough for me to go out shopping in , the lovely and talented Nouri , was assigned to  make me over at Sunway Carnival. So much artistic effort was poured in that my session lasted close to 45 minutes ......
something I won't even have the patience to execute on my own !








Have to admit that I couldn't stop looking at her carefully made up face , as she is so beautiful and immaculately groomed in person . So cantik !

Then ,somehow or other , when she managed to replicate some of that magic on me , naturally that made me walk out of the premises with a big smile across my face .





No. I did not walk out empty handed .
Nouri personally hand picked a goodie bag consisting of what you see in the first picture right on top ( lips are my own ya , so if you also got a goodie bag , don't compare then go bising bising at Watson's and demand for it ok ? ) . 
A touch I appreciated because she was actually wearing the gloss tint shade , which was given to me ! 

Here you go .

1. Karadium Gloss Tint #5 Heart Beige 

https://www.watsons.com.my/gloss-tint/p/BP_76198

Nouri was actually using this shade on herself . It looks like a cross between rust , orange and a cookie .



2. Karadium Shining Pearl Shadow Stick #1

https://www.watsons.com.my/shinning-pearl-eye-shadow-stick/p/BP_76540

Nouri multi purposed it into a highlighter for my tiny nose bridge and if I am not mistaken the area between the brow bone and my eyelids .



Found the various foundation and concealers to be perfect for me , not too heavy , no allergic reaction hours after , as well as amazingly long lasting . 
Very good coverage ( super important detail which passed the test , especially for those who have met me before and know how many scars I possess ) yet natural looking under harsh stage lights . Seems tailored for me if you look at my picture above , as well as my activities in present day which may require this sometimes .

Could boil down to Nouri's skill but I know I am aiming for this product now since Nouri said that it suits me .

Here's what was used on me .
Karadium's Like A Movie Star , Main Actress ( ooooo I love this name already !! )
Cover Foundation Anti-Wrinkle & Whitening SPF30 PA++

https://www.watsons.com.my/s-act-cvr-fdn-23/p/BP_19678

Retailing at RM 140.56 ..... that's the product down below .





There's way too many freebies and discounts when you purchase from Watson's online store ,for me to list down here , so do check it out on your own if you like .

Just have you know that I was very impressed with the finish , durability and non stickiness despite that Saturday being sweltering as a sauna !




No comments: