Thursday 19 July 2018

Live the London Look - come see what's in the Rimmel London box


I remember seeing Rimmel together with Pupa on the shelves before .
Then somehow , both brands disappeared from our shores .
Fast forward to today , wham , they've roped in Kate Moss , Cara Delevigne and Rita Ora on their campaigns so this is certainly not a cosmetic brand you wanna miss out on !




                       





 Not to worry ....you can now lay your hands on Rimmel cosmetics by checking out your nearest Watson's Malaysia store !

Me , I ended getting this via a Q&A session  ( you have no idea how grateful I am to receive this ) .
Been wanting to post this up , but I've been so preocupied with another hobby related to dance fitness these days so I just sat and sat on it until today .
 I mean , I could have simply snapped a picture and posted it up but when I love something , I don't find that , that is the best way to showcase it ....anyway , here it is finally .

Now , what exactly is inside the Rimmel box ?
What products does it contain so that I can Live the London Look ?



Tadaaaa !!!

1. Rimmel Magnif'eyes Nude Edition eye contouring palette
2 . Rimmel Brow This Way brow sculpting kit 
3. Rimmel Insta Duo Contour Stick ( recommended for selfies )
4. Rimmel Insta Strob'ng Highlighter Illuminateur in Pink Glow ( made in Monaco )
5. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick 058 Drop of Sherry ( Made in England )

With the exception of # 4 and # 5 , the first 3 products are made in China . How fascinating !




We have a lot of experimenting to do together bebeh ! 
Thanks again for this Watson's Malaysia . Love it !


No comments: