Friday 17 August 2018

😍 Limited edition DKNY trolley bag 😍


Some collaborations are so exclusive , you can't even find any evidence of it online . Either that , or I'm going to be the first person to place this product on the web .





Anyway , it's finally here and gasp ! Will you look at that ? 



Meet my new DKNY trolley bag .
Downright stunning black with red detailing. Omg I lurvvvvv the red handle !



Here are the features :
* Scratch resistant ABS Hardside Body
* 8 wheel spinner upright
* Sleek pull-out top handle
* Custom Molded DKNY Pattern Detail
* DKNY Signature Hardware
* Mounted TSA Combination Lock
* DKNY Logo Lining
* Interior Compression Straps
* Lid Curtain Pocket

Size : 54 - 36 - 23
Original Price : RMB 1680 
( if this was worth MYR 999 before , today it is worth MYR 1000.81 )




The gold zippers are there , I was just to lazy to go slot them back .


Changed my mind , here it is . Drooling already ?



Let's open up the inside .
Aaaaaaaaaa .....yessssss !!!!

Just my kind of print . 



For those who need to be reassured that you are using a DKNY .
Waaaaaaaa.....which aunty ahlian makcik won't be impressed by these prints .
You have every reason to open your bag more often after this lol !
" Need a tissue ? "
" Wait ah ....lemme open my bag first "



Nice ! No....it's more than nice ! I love it to the max ! 

You could have gotten one for yourself too if you had purchased this latest Panasonic iT cordless stick vacuum cleaner before the end of July .

See this link for that particular promotion : 
Panasonic iT DKNY promotion

Me , I won one out of 5 that were given away in a photo contest, which I have to say , was quite keenly contested ,judging from some of the very high quality , ad agency type of entries . I got lucky I guess, so thanks so much Panasonic ! I really love it . It's sooooooo gorgeous !


No comments: