Monday 20 August 2018

Murad Nutrient - Charged Water Gel - miraculous results !



Here's the truth . I don't spend time on my face and whatever I have put on it , doesn't really seem to make any difference. Ever .


I've tested some good salon treatment but the effect lasts only about 2 weeks before it sets in again and my skin reverts to its previous condition , unless I sign up for regular sessions to maintain the almost photoshopped like condition . That is so not me .

 Morever , the signs of ageing are becoming more and more obvious due to my lifestyle choice now , where I have incorporated dance fitness at least 3 times a week into my schedule and the sometimes gruelling events are beginning to take a toll and show itself .

Right , so I do know the importance of moisturisation , and I have tried many but they did not agree with my skin as it will show it's anger by breaking out in permanent blemishes , so I've really been hoping for a miracle ( and almost given up ) cos you know , my skin is such that if it is suitable for my cheeks , millia seeds might pop out near my eyes . Ugh !
You can imagine the amount of creams I had to chuck aside . And there's urgency now that crows feet are showing , thanks to the stress from steady weight loss I guess ?

Anyway , regular readers will know that I will only share a good thing if only it really is worth sharing , so if you believe in me , let me tell the amazing thing that happened to my skin when I tried this for the first time yesterday .

For MYR 320 ( you can purchase this from Step-In Beaute & Wellness at All Seasons Place or Jalan Burma ) and even less online ....I was amazed to see the following magic happen on my face .

Instant clarity .
Non stickiness .
My skin was not as oily as usual.
My cheeks are slightly plumped up.
I'm mindblown .

 Suitable for all skin types , locks moisture down , non sensitive , non clogging and you can spread it from your face down to your neck and decollette .

It all boils down to the peptides , vitamins ,  plus bio fermented minerals ...... a really light cream which is suitable for our one climate , which you can apply both morning and night .
I'd recommend this as money worth spending on , especially if you have just about given up on miraculous results ever happening on your face.

There's a small applicator that'll prevent nasty stuff from your fingers from crossing out all the goodness inside the jar .

All hope is not yet lost , get a jar for yourselves folks . Your face and cleavage will love you for it , older gals !




No comments: