Tuesday 4 September 2018

This is why you should pay more for original Salsation Fitness Wear


  Hi guys and girls , it's been a crazy week during Merdeka itself and I have yet to post up what I was up to on that day . Believe me , that one day schedule was nuts ! I'll post it up eventually but it was so crazy we went from island to mainland and danced for 2 over hours before heading back to the island for 3 more ! Omg omg .

Anyway , today , is the very first time I'm wearing this original Salsation Fitness Wear ensemble out and omg ....you have no idea how delighted I am with it . 





I absolutely love it sooooo much cos it's just soooooooooooo gorgeous , it's money well spent !




As you can see , one size really fits all . The tights are like a thick tight pantyhose I could pull up all the way to just below my belly button despite my big booty .


Why am I showing you this ? Cos I've discovered that Salsation Wear has fakes coming out from Indonesia so beware and make sure you contact either a SET or SI trainer near you .
Or you can contact the website below , to make sure you get the real thing and not waste your money on a copycat .
Yes a copycat may cost half or a fraction of the price , but the colour and make won't last nor look as good as the original !

Website : www.360activefitness.com/

And now here's the reason why I wore it today , I went for a class led by Master Trainer Kamila and Elite Trainer Yoandra .
Pictures to prove it below .










Kamila was really strong and a breathtaking sight to follow while Yoandra brought so much joy to the session . He loved high fiving a lot . Both are really patient and always full of smiles .

SI Farah Afza was the gracious host. The event kicked off with a really funny lady MC whom I did not get the name , but that lady was truly hilarious and crazy fun as hell !

What I'd like to add is that the claim that the word " SALSATION " will appear when the T shirt is fully soaked in sweat IS true ! So buy that too , it's almost magical .....it was just a coincidence that Yoandra and I were both wearing the exact same shirt lol .




No comments: