Tuesday 11 September 2018

Horror story according to hubby


Showed hubs this shot of muah taken just now . He told me I looked like a Horror Story. Scroll to the bottom for the short but curt exchange between us .

Anyway , I took it because I actually wanted to show the lip colour to another lady via Whatsapp .
Because the colour I bought was pretty goth and punk like , I was initially taken aback by his statement and then when I recovered , I thought what he meant by
" this is like a horror story "
kinda made sense you know ?





Perhaps the shades that I had picked both yesterday and today scared him a little .

I'd gone a bit nuts of Maybelline's Matte Metallics cos there was a mark down from RM 28 to RM15 at Guardian you see ( today is the last day for the offer )



Swished on the Pure Gold and pouted , moochi said I looked dehydrated . Hubs agreed .
Damn .
Still grabbed it anyway .

Then I slathered on the Gunmetal and snarled at hubs . He said I looked like a vampire " in a good way " he said , at the time but I remember how startled he was when he saw my lips .
Kekekekeke .



Not enough , today , I went back to the store and tried on the greenish swampy one , but the other moochi almost threw up so huh that was REALLY demotivating , but I guess I have till 10pm tonight to decide if I want to grab the green one as well or not .

That's how I ended up with this 3rd shade below called Copper Rose . 

And that's when he came up with his little horror tale which is pretty ridiculous yet I still have to bang it out here lest I forget .




Muah :  " Whaddaya mean by This is like a Horror Story " I asked him

Him : " It starts of with an innocent looking face lurking ....."

Muah : " Oh you mean half my face looks innocent ? "

Him : " Yeah . And then it ends up being a Blue movie "

Muah : " HAAAAHHHHH ?????? "

Him : ( snickering nervously )

Older moochi : " WHAT ????? "

Muah : " What kind of Horror Story do you watch that ends up being a Blue Movie ? " ( can't be Twilight maigawds ) 

Okay I don't wanna hear the rest really . And neither do you , because who else but a man can spin you a horror story and allow it to turn into something hamsap ?
Omg....omg....omg 

1 comment:

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

Hah Hah! abnormal colors can looks like a horror story!