Wednesday 25 April 2012

All I want is not another Ipad2


I should be grateful , I know. Anytime anyone sits next to our family, their eyebrows shoot upwards.

It's embarassing, we have one each for each family member. The youngest is on his flight simulator, I pounding out my thoughts, hubs downloading another app and that increasingly handsome young man on what else but facebook where he lives half of his life.

It's often that we get dirty looks from those seated on the next table.
Like we like to show off. Like we've got too much money to blow and don't know what to do with it. Like how dare you... 

I would like to tell them that we didn't have to pay THAT much amount of monies to own all these sets. But I decided to shut the hell up lest I come across as a pompous unfeeling badass bitch.

So today, a call comes in and I find myself groaning. No sighing. Since we go through them like they were disposable wares.

Now, what do I do with this latest addition to our stable of gadgets next ? I really have no idea, but thank you anyway dear sponsor.

Update : First time getting a white model.Safely received this on the 4th of May 2012.





No comments: