Thursday 5 April 2012

Canon Rebel T3/1100D is mine

This is one gadget I've lusted after, the moment I laid my eyes on it .
I mean most women are happy with their Point & Shooters.
Up until now.....


I'm a sucker for colour and this is no exception.
With a sultry shade of deep , smoking R-E-D, Canon has most certainly made us sit up,smack our lips in envy and take notice.
Black always seemed a little too serious, no fun to begin with for us amateurs.
Only on a dress, or my heels please, thank you.





The Rebel T3 (gosh,I love the name already!) better known locally as EOS 1100D, or Yuna's camera,
is just perfect for beginners, as it has a fully automatic mode so you can advance at your own pace.
Makes it so simple to pick up and continue where you left off, or to fall back into the comfort zone till you're ready to learn once more.
While there's a built in flash , so you needn't burden yourself with additional expenditure for a Speedlite just yet, the fact that it pops up Kaboom ! like a trip wire from Nam can be pretty nasty for those with awesome frizzy locks like Melinda Looi.

That aside, I think the icing on the cake is really this very attractive glossy,flip through,easy to read magazine like, users manual, that lets you breeze through the menu in laid back style.




In case you're still lost, they do provide once a month classes at their boutique in Burma Road, for less than $100 to walk you through the basics.
Further information can be found at http://www.canon.com.my/
the official Malaysian website.

Of course,it's possible to get with one with a kit lens,at $1,500 and below if you hunt the shops scattered around Komtar for bargains and discounts.

Just make sure you buy early as it comes in 4 colours,this being the most attractive of them all.

For this I thank my sponsors.

Muaks !!!

No comments: