Thursday 16 August 2012

Coca-Cola Diner - breakfast buffet ( NH )


You know you are in good hands when a table laden with thoughtful spreads is placed at the entrance.




Clean and Cosy on the inside.




Men always huddle where the main breakfast spreads are




Cereals,condiments,salads and juices draw most women (cept me)



I start off rather modestly

Somehow I wish I had brought down my 3 in 1




Graduating to this full scale breakie of hash browns (fantastic),buttons mushrooms (yum), scrambled eggs (don't like it) and a sunny side up(ok), bacon (too salty)




He's not to be outdone. How come I didn't get some bangers for myself ?




Our conscience made us include this dish in order to try and strike a healthy balance (yea right)




Seconds follow (read gluttony )
Find that I don't enjoy the bangers one bit.
The tomatoes are delicious I must add !




Location : Holiday Inn Kensington Forum



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*salivating*

gostansikit said...

You're not the only one ;)