Friday 9 November 2012

Restoran Sup Hameed ( U )


 Although this is the best place for sup kambing in Penang, I usually resort to takeaway because the whole restaurant from outside to inside is infested with smokers .



Thus today is the first time after many, many, many years, that I am eating in .
But it doesn't take long for me to regret that decision especially when I'm drinking mutton soup, under a choking haze of Marlboro and keretek.




Sup Kambing now costs $6 a bowl .
One plate of Roti Benggali ..... 60 cents.
20 batang of ciggeys to start chain smoking next to me, renders the whole experience worthless.




Sup ayam $ 4
Tastes more like a very meek and mild soto ayam.



Bill



Location : Penang Road

Directions : from Cititel Hotel walk towards Hotel Malaysia, Sup Hameed is across the road from Hotel Malaysia .

Chowtime : from 7pm till 5am


No comments: