Saturday 5 January 2013

Don't Go On Stage...


This sign was staring me right in the face the entire time I was there, but I only noticed it after dinner



Why the need to put up this notice?
Began to scan the stage for answers.



What are they afraid of ?
An amateur pole dancer getting tangled or electrocuted ?
Or a warbling hussy that can't croon for the life of them ?
They must be desperate seeing how the stage looks so ..er...crude and unsophisticated

 
I crane my neck further and something in the gaudy pavilion catches my eye


" No Guest Singer"
says the next sign, which leads me to believe that the most plausible answers are....
1. The resident singer doesn't like to be upstaged
2. There's a diva electric pianist in the making


Not staying back to find out/look/listen.
If such things are right up your alley, head on over to this very ong-ong , ang-ang Red Garden just opposite Cititel Penang.
Eeeeegaga.





No comments: