Friday 11 October 2013

Gong Kapas Kueh stall - I must be dreaming !!

 

" How much did you say all this cost you once again ?"
* One Ringgit *
"What ? You're kidding right ? "
* Am I laughing ? *
"Serious arrrr ? "
* Ya larrrrr *
" All this Onde-onde really cost just one ringgit ? "
* Don't believe izzit ? *
" They crazy or what ? "

 


Honestly I never thought I'd live to 2013 and find kueh as cheap and decent as this. No doubt, the flour was a bit tough, but hey, they're using real Gula Melaka inside together with some other secret syrup combined while the kueh sellers in Penang have started substituting it with brown sugar instead.
This is the kueh stall below. Again thanks to Uncle Tan, the best tour guide in Kuala Terengganu .
 
 
 
Now let's start on one end and move to the other in pictures so you can see how masssivveeeee their selection is.
 
 
Those custard cream puffs cost 20sen each.
Luckily I don't live here or else I will come and 'sapu' everyday. Mwahahaha
 
 
Ok, this is somewhere in the middle. Again as you can see, it's raining men over here.
 
 
 
And to think, this happens on a daily basis.
Not a Param or pasar ramadhan site ok ?
 
 
 
Finally, we reach the other end.
Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming !
Yeowch !! No I'm not.
One day I will be back and then I can finally lay claim to having tried everything over the next couple of days.
Mwahahaha ( crazy , the prices are so crazy I've gone a bit nuts already )
 
 
 
 
Location : Jalan Panji Alam, Kuala Terengganu
 


No comments: