Thursday 10 October 2013

Surprise junk mail



Sometimes we just gotta check our junk mail. Coz if I had not, and if I had ignored it, I wouldn't have known that I was the receipient of something really nice . And since the most unexpected piece of good news,  was there sitting amongst the pile of e mail from scam artists, had I also not sifted through them on a regular basis, I probably would have let it pass unnoticed.
By now, if you're probably wondering what it is, well, I prefer to keep it under wraps first . That's me, who I am. How I got it was by chance actually. Picked it up during my maiden trip on Malindo Airlines. Talk about amazing. Fact is, sometimes , I'm left speechless. Done the deed without overthinking nor overexpecting . That's how life goes. 
And hey, to that someone up there , I know you're looking out for me and although there is no way I will know who you are, nor meet you in person, listen, I just wanna say thank you. Thank you for thinking that I deserve to live like a somebody sometimes. 

2 comments:

Spallan said...

congrats, mesti best nih. tak expect nak menang, tau-tau dapat email kata sudah menang. cunnn-lah... :)

gostansikit said...

Yes very d best. lambat lagi nak gi collect sbab bulan ni dah naik turun criss cross sampai budget dah over melampau