Friday 8 November 2013

( NH ) Royale Burger,main courses and other memories - Mediteca

 
 
 
They didn't name this the Royale Beef & Cheese Burger for nothing.
 
 
 
 
Two thick slabs of extravagant meats sandwich the freshest salad leaves and most sinful cretches of cheese meant to pop your drawer buttons open.

 
 
 
Who said only American burgers were the best ? This one's awesome !

 
 
Meuniere style fillet fish. Delightful.
But I just couldn't get enough of the pasta.
 


 
Wish I had done more justice to this Duck Ragout pasta but truth is I was sooo full to the brim after all that food.
 


 
 
See, before the main course arrived , we had some Parmentier and French Onion soup between us.
 
 
 
Moving onto my favourite memories of Mediteca.
The sunlight shining through, illuminating even the bottles and glasses on our tables.
 
 
 
 
Watching Chef Riccardo helm the whole show like a cool cat
 

 
 
Getting chatty with Aye Aye, the sweetest server on the planet
 
 
 
 
Learning how to enjoy cold cuts with pickles and cheese
 
 
 
 
 
Staring in disbelief at the cookbook ready sight before me.
Creme Brulee provided the finisher, even after I said I couldn't possibly polish up the ragout. How to resist ?
 
 
 
 And just before we left, I took a snapshot, to remind myself of what a wonderful afternoon I'd spent savouring pieces of Europe right in the heart of KL


 
 
 
Location : Fraser Place, KL
 


No comments: