Saturday 15 February 2014

Beef noodle shop - Siam Square



I know some people will be attracted to the fact that there are two Ladyboy waitresses here. They're not in the pic but the more flamboyant one , who likes to wear skimpy shorts and speaks English like a deeesainNah sashays down this runway, past the protestor with a confidence level that is waaayyy beyond me. 




 S(he) hands me the English menu ( there's only one in the shop) and we place our ordah !


" What drinks do you have here ? " I ask s(him)
S(he) replies " Haissss C-Blad "
" Haissss Tiii"
" Paip Sheeee "
I thought I ordered Ice Sprite, it turned out to be Iced Black Coffee ! Gosh. Do not order this, it tastes like coke with cough medicine.



That aside, this was my order of
" Sheeeken with Lies " 


and his
" Bif Soap"


Had no complains about my " Lies ", but found a piece of the beef in his " Soap" ( kek sei yan ) which turned out to be undercooked.


Still, this rice and noodle shop is very popular among the locals. 

Location : Siam Square ( the only coffeeshop packed with people in this area )




No comments: