Saturday 28 June 2014

Saturday courier


Managed to hook a Portugal tee from Maggi eons ago, but it only arrived via courier today.
No where near Wak Gelas's mind blowing haul of course, as I only got one. Still, I know some people tried countless times and yet ended up with nothing. So, really, I should be grateful and yes, I am.




Said to be worth RM250...I definitely spent way , way less than that, on the noodles (which was the requirement in entering the sms contest)
Over the social network I saw the massive crowds that wiped out the Milo exchange tees. Had inspected those earlier in Seberang Jaya but gave it a pass, cos the quality was quite poor.
Though both Maggi and Milo come under the Nestle umbrella, these freebies by Maggi are definitely way better

2 comments:

wakgelas said...

Lol., tahniah ahmoiii gudjobb ;)

gostansikit said...

Tengs master shifu :D