Thursday 3 July 2014

Hotel Trusty Tokyo Bayside


We stepped off the plane and were picked up by THIS vehicle.
Holy...!!! Yeah, like hell, I was absolutely soooooo impressed. So much so , I half expected Jason Statham , aka The Transporter, to pick up my bags for me,this Mem Besar.
Nope, wasn't him behind the wheels but Fuh....shiny...what I way to enter Tokyo . Nice !



" Omg, your hotel looks so damn posh ! "
Those were the exact words that one very impressed Malaysian lady told me when we shared a shuttle to an attraction and the driver inadvertly brought her to our doorstep
" Oh yes it is "
( after things like this, I tell you , you'll surely want to stay here forever, no matter what )


Check in was quite a breeze. I had no problem with the staff. Yes, no doubt their English wasn't exactly good, but they were really sweet, professional , very welcoming and accomodating all at once. Allow me to add, unjudgemental too cos I looked like a rat without enough shut eye


One of the first things I did was to check out the free shuttle, then try to make sense of that.
Then I started snooping around .


Not once did online reviewers let on about this little waterfall feature just next to the dining room


...or about the hotel maids in real cute uniforms, keeping the place spick and span


I mean , this is the life ! And boy, what a wonderful one I'm having 

Location : Odaiba

No comments: