Monday 4 August 2014

9th best beach in the world


As per title bestowed by National Geographic on The Andaman's beach strip , I can't say I agree 100 percent with that because I'm more biased towards thinking that the Terengganu shoreline, especially after Paka, is absolutely da bomb. 
However, what Teluk Datai beach does have is this.
Isolated desolateness with a classy holiday spirit.
Isn't this beautiful ?



That's my toe at the bottom, not that it matters to you, but it sure does to me.
I could live like this...forever...rolling out of bed, tip toeing past the jungle bushes, straight to the sea.... gazing at the kayakers, swimmers and the blue and emerald waves lapping in. 


....having attendants at my beck and call.
Not wrong to daydream, eh ? 


And then, there's the very liberating dress code. A real life Bikini Bottom this. You'll be the odd one out if you don't don one. Doesn't matter if you have love handles in all the wrong places, nobody gives a damn cos hey, this IS the 9th best beach in the world you're on. 



 Over at the far end is The Datai resort.


Sailboats and dinghys ....


.....ready for you to take on at a price.
Bodyboards, snorkelling gear, guides...you name it, the watersport cabin has probably got it


Ah yes, titles do matter in making one feel real good about themselves, especially since I'm here in person, stretching out like a lazy fat cat on the 9th best beach in the world


Location : The Andaman , Langkawi



No comments: