Monday 1 September 2014

Taste Thai Cuisine - Alma


Though there are so many Chinese-Thai restaurants in Prai ,so far I have not been compelled enough to give them a try after a bad experience at a supposedly famous one near Bagan Ajam.
However, I simply could not pass up the chance to try out this place . Being fairly new yet managing to attract a hoard of diners ? Ok, I'm going in.



As it's my very first visit and I have no inkling of what best to order yet, I stuck to the safe items .
Will list out the simple dishes we ordered first. At the end of this post I will tell you what are the popular dishes . 
How do I know ? Well, I was seated near the kitchen and could see what everyone was having.
First up...
Cha-Ohm omelette . This fern like vegie is really as stinky as petai but I was told by a southern thai lady that this was good for cleansing ladies reproductive system.
Thus I'm eating this for health purposes. Might be a tad too oily for others. Fine by me.



Ordered minced pork with basil but obviously they mixed up my order with someone else's .
Filling, spicy, but not very memorable 


Baked Pineapple Rice.
Chicken floss on top, medium sized prawns, preserved pork medallions, raisins, sweet pineapples ...in a generous portion.


Deep fried chicken wings.
Nice ! 


Next round we're definitely going to try out their deep fried fish , tomyam, pandan chicken, kailan with roast pork and marble lala ....what almost every table ordered here except for us since it's our first visit.
Till the next time.

  
Location : 8, Lorong Seri Impian 1, Taman Impian , Alma 

No comments: