Tuesday 7 October 2014

4 plus 6


The requirement was to purchase RM30 worth of Nestle products. Next, take a photo of the receipt, upload it onto their website link and fill in our personal details . Super duper easy.
As usual I comply with what is asked of me and then forget all about it. No point harping on what is not meant to be mine . Right ? 
Then, I get a call asking me to check my sms and email.
 Which I did promptly of course. Tadaaaaa....
whadaya know , I'm one of the 10 daily lucky winners.

* Grin *
( guess it was meant to be  after all )


4 adults. 6 kids. 
Wowee...that's 10 tickets all in.  
Yup, probably getting just the entrance tickets and not a hotel stay. Fine by me. No problem.
After all , Sunway Lagoon is a pretty spectacular theme park and the tickets alone cost a tidy sum as you can see in this link here : Sunway Lagoon Ticket Prices
Somewhat similar to Suncity, South Africa which was featured in the Adam Sandler movie Blended.

Thankful ? You betcha :D

No comments: