Saturday 11 October 2014

Rubber band loom Instruction booklet


Youtube videos eat up data. Thus sometimes just for reference,it's cheaper to have a book in hand.
The tweenager ....he's into it. In fact, all his friends are into this also and they're boys mind you.
So when I found 2 copies sitting on the shelf, I quickly grabbed one .
Phews ! 



There are 48 pages all in with 10 projects to try out.
3 projects on this page plus....



....7 more on the next page


Back page.
Seriously, I don't know how this shop gets their supplies at such ridiculously low prices.
Kiddo already has a loom set I bought from Aeon Big sometime back at RM29.90.
Though this shop sells box sets complete with looms at RM5.90 only , I couldn't lay my hands on another as it was absolutely sold out. Jeez. Zero . None left.


Got it from : MrDIY
Price : RM6.50

No comments: