Monday 20 October 2014

Tiger Biskuat - mini biscuit bin


As usual, went snooping round the customer service area to see what freebies they had in store. These were in the window, the last three and at first, I thought they were mini dustbins. 
Oh no they weren't , these are the rectangular Tiger Biskuat biscuit bins...enough to contain every single one of the contents from the small 66g pack.
Fantastic !


Well, I don't know any kid that doesn't like this biscuit.
Kiddo's a huge fan and his eyes glazed over a bit when I showed them to him. Sure sign of approval. 
Nice way to keep his stash.


The markings are quite faint, therefore I've had to use some filters to highlight the designs.
Top pic shows the Tiger logo, while the bottom shows 2 sides....one with the Tiger mascot and the other sporting the logo again.



In all honesty, this brand is a kid thing and they'll really appreciate this little container from you when you manage to find it of course ! 
Can't divulge the exact mechanics because I negotiated my way round to land all 3 for him. Meaning, I purchased less than I should have to get them. Check within. and don't argue with the salespeople should they follow the terms by the book. 

Where from : Mydin 

No comments: