Thursday 20 November 2014

DeFacto & LC Waikiki - a plus size shopping haven


Stumbled upon DeFacto while on my way to Siirt Seref.
Although I did not need another jacket, the weather  necessitated this particular purchase.
And just like LC Waikiki, those beyond XL can find a decently fashionable fit without feeling discriminated against other smaller forms.


 After wading through the racks and going in and out of the fitting room, my mind was set on this one. 


 Purchase completely influenced by this removable hoodie.
The sky can now rain all it want. Most importantly my hands won't have to wrestle with a brolly and can keep my hands firmly on my belongings . Mighty important too seeing where I'm headed next has a reputation for some really slick pickpockets.


Cashier counter at DeFacto is pretty standard. Not as hip as 
Collezion's nor as Uniqlo-ish as LC Waikiki's .


What the shopping bag looks like


At LC Waikiki , I found these calf length boots as well as another PU Leather jacket for him. Nice eh ?


Cost of all these items are totally affordable , much , much cheaper than a whole lot of countries and instantly identifiable as items of durable quality from Turkey. 


No comments: