Tuesday 25 November 2014

Turkish Airbus 320-200



This picture is the closest I'll ever get , to pretend to be a sexy air stewardess or ravishing hair model. Fail lulz.
Reality check : Had to keep one hand on my flyaway hair plus I lost my favourite hairband in the process.
If you laugh , I will tickle you until you beg me for mercy.


First time I can actually see the co-pilot? of a large airplane inside the cockpit from where I'm standing.


Am prepared this time to take a pic of the Turkish Airlines Chef onboard ! 
Is he cute or what ? The airline should sell miniature figurines of their chefs I tell you. 


Am no aviation expert. This is how I know what aircraft we're on. Open the pocket in front of you. 


Wow, look who's sitting in front of us.
Blessed be our journey.


Ah yes, a fine weathered journey it turned out to be


We both choose this meal option and thank goodness too, because chicken meals are quite expensive in Rome. But of course we  didn't know that yet seeing how we'd wolfed down so much tavuk at Tatseven the other day.


Close up. Juicy zucchinis, grilled eggplant slice, creamy mashed potatoes and a very nice piece of pan fried chicken. Yums ! I like this chef. The best so far.


Any importer bringing this brand into Malaysia ? It's a very good cheese spread that goes excellently with wine and dry crackers.


Pic I managed to snap as we were descending. Lots of agricultural plots can be seen from up here


See you in Rome !

No comments: