Saturday 17 January 2015

Cargas Cafe - fret not, they are staying put



Worried over news that some premises in Pekan Bayan Lepas were given 30 days notice to move out, he went to ask the boss for his number.
" Don't worry , they're not going anywhere . They won't be affected by the development of a new flyover "
At this point I want to thank all the gods in the universe that I can think of, for this piece of good news



This means we can still slowly enjoy our favourite skatefish orblack pomfret fish curry .
Ah, the simple pleasures of Malaysian life.




As well as their signature deep fried chicken dish called Killer Fried Chicken. I know I would be lost without these 2 items as I am terribly addicted to this,  but all is good now. The roads will be a little dustier than usual and I honestly don't know how haphazard the parking will be, but the fact that they're staying put is great news ! 




Damage : 
Only RM34.10 for 
5 pieces of chicken ,  2 cuts of skate , 3 ladies fingers , rice and drinks . For the year 2015, I certainly think they are very reasonably priced. 

Location : Jalan Bayan Lepas, Penang

No comments: