Monday 26 January 2015

Majestic peacock's Forever Alone moment


If I am not wrong there are 2 or 3 peacocks on the prowl in the resort. When they are not prowling for Tongkat Ali root ( kidding ) they are prancing about to get the attention of the females ( not kidding )
Yesterday, this fella was not in the mood but today, he's feeling a bit raunchy, hot and steamy after hearing all the humans, romancing out in the huts , I mean chalets.



K...imagine if they could talk. This is my unscientifically qualified interpretation.

" Come to me babeh .... I spread my wings , I mean tail out , just for you. Better than 99 roses plus recyclable for the next honey I wanna impress . I use Pantene by the way, maybe you wanna feel eh lenglui ? 
Sputter cough cough 


" Not tonight dahlink, I have a headache. Too much msg from all that human food at the buffet, but so nice to eat ehehehecannot resist lorrrr "


" Butt dearrrrr....how bout you see me shake my bonbon first ? Got vibrating sound effect some more leh " 
* Wink * Wink * 



" Siao !  Humphhhh ! "


Insert Forever Alone moment 

Location : Avillion , Port Dickson

No comments: