Tuesday 13 January 2015

Super stunning Anna Bay


The next few pictures may look the same to you but I wanna keep them and publish them to remind me of that moment when my jaw dropped.


Have you ever seen anything like it ? Well , obviously I haven't but I just fell in love with the dramatic, wild looking landscape and carefree holiday crowds all at once.



That's a desert . A real desert next to the surf.
Beauuuutifuuuul !!!!



If you ask my honest opinion , I think that this is one of the most beautiful places in the world ! 


Moments earlier , I was riding this. Looks harmless and it is harmless so long as you sit in front.
The floor is full of cool, silky fine sand mind you .


I got the back seat and omg ! Your butt will lift off with each bump. Seriously embarassed the country with my screaming. Eventually , even the driver gave me a good once over to see if I had one nut loose ! Yes he did !


There are camel rides but unfortunately , John told us we weren't insured for this , so it was out of the question . Another time , another day perhaps.


Location : New South Wales

No comments: