Thursday 2 April 2015

I Want D Kuching - Oh ' s Spinning Cat


So I missed out on the 1st week promo. Only wanted the cat but there was none to be found in outlets on the island. Which led me to start trying to weedle outlet managers for one. Didn't work though I did make one funny fella remember me really well past all the crowds of people. Day before , he told me to leave my number and I scrawled " I want D Kuching" instead of  " Kucing " on a bill and shoved it in his direction. Maybe I shouldn't have done that because the next night he looked me straight in the eye and told me with slumped shoulders 
" Tak de "
Serve me right. Anyway I finally got it after being held ransom to purchase a Happy Meal set at yet another outlet  . 




Was it worth it ? I started spinning it in full view of a few very well grown  Oh sized men. They tried their best to ignore me but I was so darned annoying. Hah.
Crikey. What have I become ? 


Think you wanna annoy grown men too ? Well , here is the schedule.




Location : all Mc Donald's outlets in Malaysia 

No comments: