Tuesday 8 September 2015

Two Hungarian brides in a day


Because of the current state of affairs the country is going through , I dug through the old memory card for more happy pics to remind me of lovely Hungary.

In this one I was just sitting on the steps outside St. Stephen's Basilica , when a newly wedded couple quickly walked from the right hand side of the church, down towards the Danube.
Hope you can spot the radiant bride in white. 
As well as the female cyclist looking wistfully in their direction. 




That was not the only bride of the day....after checking out these 2 priests who seemed pretty befuddled as to why I wanted to snap their picture , I was in luck !



I came across the prettiest bride in the world.




Everything about her was so perfect.
From her tanned skin to her dress to her tiny waist , that I swear I thought I was looking at a living Barbie doll.




Perfect in every shot. I can't believe how photogenic she is but she should seriously consider modelling if she isn't one already 





It was impossible to get a wrong angle




The 4 dark haired ladies are probably her sisters.
And I'm guessing the blonde is probably her proud mum.





Wishing them a lifetime of wedded bliss and hope they live every day loving each other forever more 




Location : Budapest , Hungary  

No comments: