Friday 20 November 2015

Blog redirection problem solved in a wrap



Some presents make you unable to contain your excitement especially if it's an unexpected surprise.

But some unexpected surprises , are something you'd rather not have. Like what happened to my blogger just hours ago .
 I was quite cross over the unwanted redirection over to Indonesia with a .co.id at the end , instead of the usual dot com .





Thus I went referring to the best sifu in the world....which is google for greenhorns like muah and I found the first site 
which is 

However , since I know nuts about html except to copy paste and it wasn't working out for me , since the numbers on the side were in the way and it would have been so easy for me to screw up , I headed down to this site below ( link and much easier to copy paste code attached )

If the redirection of your blogspot is really getting to ya , hey , helplogger solved it for me with credits given to labnol.org of course . 

Choose either site according to your preference . 
Totally works.


No comments: