Saturday 21 November 2015

Chatime Thirstea Card - illustration by Sshown Chang



A flyer for a free membership card lured me straight to the counter.
Filled up my details and as soon as I was handed this , I gasped.
This is unbelievable for a membership card ! There are so many details that I just can't stop staring at it.







 Well luckily the artist is given due credit . Turns out to be a lady ( hurray for the ladies !) who is a graduate of The One Academy . 

Hope to see more of these member cards. Not only is this a great idea , it's also a good exposure for illustrators and the like .

Card collectors will want to add this to their stable for sure. Though I'm not one , this sure looks pretty to warrant a space in my wallet and make me thirstea enough to want to get a drink from the outlet since I will be taking it out to admire it every now and then .

In the end , the initial objective is achieved and loyalty gained .... a win win situation for everyone .



No comments: