Wednesday 30 December 2015

M & M ' s - yet another round tin before the year is out


Following the cookie tin I posted up not long ago on the 25th of November , this has got to be the second release in the run up to Christmas . Not if you take into account the tiny dispenser unit . Didn't feature that because I think it's annoyingly tiny .




Obviously smaller plus you can't stack it .
Never mind all that , it dents easily but when it looks this cute , I think those who decide to get this will overlook those cons and know how to take the necessary precautions , right ?

Nice depth for reusing the container to keep other stuff as you can see from the side .




For those who need to check out the halal status , well , it says 
" Supervised By China Islamic Association " down below .





Location : Malaysia

Price : less than MYR20

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've these too. After taking into consideration its content of a packet of 200g M&M's, each tin container actually costs about RM8. That's a little expensive in relation to other more complicated designs in my collection. But I still grabbed them now instead of waiting until the festive season is over, as I'm not prepared to lose them for good should they eventually go out-of-stock.

gostansikit said...

You made a good choice . This design is a real standout.