Thursday 28 January 2016

Convert that old crayon case


Nobody seems to want these cases anymore . No matter how hardy and sturdy they are .
I ripped out the inside and put in fabric covered plastic boards cut to size . Added stretch bands and there you have it .




A mobile stationery kit you can take anywhere .

As a lot of the products are from Daiso and I don't want them moving about nor getting scratched , this is the best solution I can think of .
Sewing involved . Pricked fingers the side hazard .

Have fun trying .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful piece of DIY. Great job there!

I like DIYs myself and have started a facebook page on them. But after some time, I ran out of items to post and the page has been left idle since. If you're free, you may drop by there @ We Do We Shoot We Post to have a look, and may also share your piece of DIY there.

gostansikit said...

Most times I am the only bird in the DIY section and some men seem to wonder " is she lost ? what... why... you actually dig tools ? " Yeah , I like DIY , sewing stuff , tinkering. Checked out your page but I still can't believe what you did with the ah long poster . Me , if I were brave enough I would turn it into a bag kahkahkah

Unknown said...

Well, not too long ago, a local council here turned these posters into aprons for hawkers. Cool, init?