Friday 29 January 2016

Derma Master - I saw the results


The appointment was supposed to be scheduled for March , but I weedled a slot for the very next day after getting a tinkle from the staff .





Since I got my pass from Line ( don't you love this app ? ) I'll have to say I was quite skeptical that I would be given the full value . Half expected them to pitch like mad and shortchange me , but hey , I feel I got my full MYR 620 's worth .




Outside of the shop looks very um not so appealing but wow when you put your foot through the door , it's as if you projected yourself right smack in snowy Korea . 

The consultation rooms are so pretty , therapy rooms very spa like , even the therapists look like Korean air stewardesses .
Got the smoking hot Cindy as my therapist btw . 

 Read some horrible online feedback from the Groupon crowd .
Maybe there's a problem with Groupon's hardball price pressing tactics . I don't know cos I don't Groupon . 

What I do know is that 
Line app has Korean origins and maybe that's why I didn't get ripped off in any manner . 




Facial therapy was worth MYR 480 . Kept tabs on my watch and I by last count I was in the salon for more than 2 hours .
Here's a breakdown of the treatment received 
  • Cleanser
  • Enzyme peeling
  • Blackhead removal ( very painful )
  • Oxygen ( cold but refreshing )
  • Soothing gel
  • Apple stem cell serum ( very relaxing)
  • Hydration mask 
  • Sunblock  

If you got it from Line , don't hesitate to turn up for your appointment especially if you have matured skin , as sensitive and prone to breakouts as mine . This treatment did me a world of good . Spring cleaned my pores and activated collagen rejuvenation man !
My skin not break out because I told her truthfully what I could be possibly allergic to and Cindy marvellously tailored it into a truly uplifting and positive experience for me . 

Plus most important , after a session involving enzyme peeling , it is best to protect your face from the sun , something I don't usually do but will take precautions against until my skin stabilises .

Personal experience :
- Upon finishing my skin looked like it had been airbrushed . Serious !
- 3 hours later , the oily sebum started flowing out . Dab it and stay out of the sun
- By night , you can see how taut , less saggy and rejuvenated your face is . Very effective !

Verdict
Face surface is noticeably firmer and I just discovered I have lovely moles and freckles which he said is probably what men like , even though I have acne scars that can rival Ahjib's wifey .

Would I do this again ? :
Yes . If only I had B's in the bank , then you would definitely see me here more often .

Advice 
Be truthful about your face condition , know your allergies .
If you have no skin problems , you might not see the effect as much as I did . 

Either way , the outlet in Penang sees a lot of customers coming in for brightening injections and nose jobs . Both of which I don't see a need for .



No comments: