Monday 11 January 2016

L'oreal Elseve Extraordinary Oil - tames tangled dyed hair instantly


Approaching my mid 40s , still growing my hair out and washing my half dyed tresses daily . 
Because of this routine, the strands dry out and tangle up especially after getting out of bed . That's where I have a problem with dry ends .However , I can't use rich conditioners due to my oily scalp . 




The best solution for me is to use hair oils . Or go for treatment which will oh , take a minimum of 2 hours ? gosh no thanks . Hair oils it is .
Anyway , I finally got down to using this .
Tested , tried over a period of a month . 

Pros : 
* Works wonderfully when you need help to instantly untangle ( use your fingers ) .
* Keeps hair really smooth and soft for hours . 
* Fragrance is not too overpowering very light . 
* Doesn't leave a layer of grease nor make your fingers feel icky ( just wipe off and that will do it ) . 

Cons : 
* Doesn't help with split ends on the first application . Eventually you may or may not see a little more results . 
* Because it smoothens fast , fine flyaway hair crops up as your next problem ( for those with straight fine hair like mine ) . A little hairspray should solve that .
* Finish does not look like a salon job ( saying this because I have another oil that gives such results )
* Not cheap 
* Unattractive packaging which looks rather aged 



No comments: