Tuesday 26 January 2016

Seasonal spring cleaning



That time of the year again . Thought these old bones of mine have gotten stiff .
Until I had to somehow climb upwards without the help of a ladder due to space constriction . 
And once I found out that I can still climb like a female Tarzan , wooooo....
did I feel empowered !





The initial elation led to a half hour or more of bragging ( I think I can still climb a frangipani tree .I still have the skill . A girl tried the same and fell and broke her arm . Bla bla bla all that old grandmother story ) only lasted oh about 6 hours or less .
That's when the pain set in and I felt as if I had dislocated my spine from my hips .




One day .
One fine day , I will do it but first lemme lie down first .
Ouch ,also someone gimme a nice massage please . 
( that's the advantage of being the only female . If one pair of hands gets tired , there's always another pair of strong hands to ask a favour from * grin * )

No comments: