Thursday 25 February 2016

5 seconds



He took 5 seconds to look deep into my eyes as if waiting for an answer .
 I gulped and almost panicked not knowing what to do . Feeling very hot under the collar.
 If I broke into a smile , it would seem as if I were encouraging him with a come on .
Thus I maintained a robotic expression to mask the fact that my hairline is beginning to trickle .





What's the problem actually ? There should be none , right ? Why was I so flustered ? Maybe it was because he is kinda cute to begin with  . 

Later , I relate the encounter to hubs and after a while he tells me
" he was just waiting for a thank you from you "
Screech bang boom . Syok sendiri right ?

And that's how you crash land yourself out of a day dream mode .
Get a spouse with the talent for a crushing answer .

No comments: