Saturday 5 March 2016

Ageing good


You can pick up this flyer from participating cinemas which will entitle you to a consultation session at Kiehl's .

But that's not why I wanted it .
Rather it was whose face it was that was gracing the little piece of paper as well as those stupidly nonsensical epic words at the bottom

" I want YOU 2 Age Good "

as well as .....

"TheDerekZoolanderCenterForPeopleWhoDontAgeGood.org "






Right now I'm probably at my peak .


Then one thing came to mind. Just the other day I ran into this lady who looked so sexy vivacious , at exactly the same age which I am right now . 
Her hubby was a high ranking executive and they'd just bought a nice condo near QB .

However , when I bumped into her , she looked like a complete mad mess .
Bloated , dowdy and very , very angry .

Who doesn't want to age good eh ?
I know some do .
Certainly hope I don't end up like her . Or as ridiculously over the top like Alexanya Atoz .

But if I do , I hope to be still my half nut self . That'll tide me over .
With that fire in my face enough to stop a knife in mid air lol. 
 Not an angry old bird who growls at anything and fires away at everything that so much as moves .

No beer because I think it ages us horrendously . More shellfish and raw vegies .
Regular detoxing . Lots of laughter .
Plenty of love . 

Oh what do I know. I'm just as in the dark as you are . Let's see how I turn out in 20 more . There is no fountain of youth or YAUF MEELK to do the deed so to speak . Hehe .

I should probably frame that mantra up and think that dimwitted way everyday . Who knows it might work .


No comments: