Friday 4 March 2016

Potpourri flowers are not for bathing


* Dear Indian Lady , I hope you're not a blog reader of mine but if you are , I'm sorry , I just had to pen this exchange down .
It was just too funny to let go * 

To the rest of you readers , this post is pretty long winded so although it means something to me , her and the other 2 characters , you might wanna skip this altogether .





The Indian lady had taken a packet of potpourri and asked the Tall Boy if she could put it in an open container to use in the car .
Tall Boy answered in the affirmative but went on to tell her that she could also use it to bathe ( mandi bunga ) .
We both stared at him in shock and almost in unison shook our heads and told him 
" Noooo.....you can't do that ! "
What on earth made him think that one could use these hard dried floral pieces and fruit cuts to revitalize his chakra ?

Mr Tall Boy was pretty miffed with our indignified response and that's when Mr 5 Second Deep Looker swooped in to ease the situation .
He's not only good looking , he's good at um .....he's very yummy to look at . Mmmm...mmm and I soon let the matter be .

But Tall Boy , no , he couldn't get over it. He began to mumble. Moody one this fella . He was in a jovial mood until this little faux pas .
Annoyed by his monotone monologue , I asked him

Muah : " What are you saying ? "

Tall Boy : ( in his own cocoon still mumbling )

Muah : " What language are you speaking in ? "

Mr 5 Second Deep Looker : " Hailam "

Muah : ( I shoot him an incredulous look , he shoots me a cheeky one sided cynical smile ) 
" Hailam ? You're not Hailam ! That's not Hailam ...I've heard some Hailam friends speak Hailam before and that is not Hailam "

Tall Boy : " Myanmar "

Muah : ( I thought Shorty said they were Nepalese ? ) 
" Myanmar ??? "

Geez , so I get on with my stuff since I don't want to worry my head over things like this . Don't think I had 5 seconds to myself when ...

Tall Boy : " Eh ! "

Muah : ( I look in his direction and whaddaya know , the Indian Lady has just handed him her purse , IC , money , etc all inside )

Indian Lady : " Ooooh ! " 

Tall Boy : ( hands it back to her )

Muah : ( at this point , I just cannot hold back anymore . I burst out laughing . No . I throw my head back and roar with laughter . Oh yeah , I found it pretty hysterical )
" You must find him very handsome !!!!  Hahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!! "

Tall Boy : ( he's looking at me sideways and is turning pink ....awww....he's blushing !!! )

Indian Lady : " Oh noooo....er....I don't think he's handsome . Er , it's just that I have a lot of things in my head just now "

Muah : ( I give her the "uhuh I knowwwww" look and continue laughing non stop while covering my eyes every now and then )

Mr 5 Second Looker : ( he's giggled his way till he's standing right in front of me ...wow....is it getting hot in here or what ? )

Muah : ( I tone down )

Indian Lady : ( gone with the wind )

2nd Customer Beside Me : ( he's paid up and gone out too )

Tall Boy : ( hands me a receipt )

Muah : " You know this is not mine ? It was that 2nd Customer Beside Me's ! "

Tall Boy : ( slaps his forehead . Totally , totally embarassed beyond words )

Mr 5 Second Looker : ( flashes me that look which says ...You're the Cause of this Fiasco you minx you....while smiling and looking me straight in the eyes again...oh oh
....danger....danger...danger....beep...beep...beep )

Muah : Gulp ! ( smile back as I slide out and smile to myself all the way out )

Lalalalalalalalalalala  

* The end *



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha...ha...everyone had gone nuts! You're so bad lah, you!!

gostansikit said...

Nah...I'm not bad. It's the mischievous vibes I give off kahkahkah