Wednesday 15 June 2016

Behind the ugly



 Dug up an old pair of specs recently . Don't even know why I bought it in the first place as the more I wore it , the uglier I thought it made me look .







It was purchased so long ago , at a time when I had a short bob .

Since my locks have grown out , the instant I let all that hair of mine tumble down to one side ....omg , I was actually delighted to know that it helped made me look so super nerdy and bloody ugly at the same time , I chucked the new frame in favour of this .

How time can change our outlook .

Thus I've been going around , enjoying a great degree of anonymity because I love the fact that , that horrendous frame makes me so unrecognisable , old , and blind as a bat too , the regular bunch that usually notices me , still doesn't realise it is me . Yet .

 While I chuckle to myself over this new found temporary freedom , I noticed that one out of 10 times , there will be that 1 person , that smartypants , who you cannot fool  seeing how your demeanour simply does not match the way you look . Am sure it makes some of them wonder if you are otherwise .

 Loving the moment for as long as it lasts .



No comments: