Friday 3 June 2016

Del Taco - Harbor Boulevard


There was a Taco Bell around 8 minutes away on foot but since Del Taco was not only nearer to my hotel , there always seemed to be a steady stream of customers , of course I popped in for a try out .

Besides , after a few days in and out of Anaheim , I found that wherever Hispanic and Black people were eating in droves , that would be a good , hearty chow spot , my tastebuds would find most agreeable .






For a first try , I found the taco quite yummy . The shell is like a crisp Nacho snack , shredded cheese was so bright and colourful but not too salty nor overpowering , beef chilli robust and delicious , lettuce still crunchy though it wasn't that juicy 




Also added on an iced coffee which so far was the type of coffee that was right up my alley and it was so cheap ( cheaper than Dunkin Donuts , Starbucks and Pret a Manger ) , I'd make any excuse for to pop in for more 





If you take a look at my order above , I went against the advice of the friendly counter staff who told me to take the 99 cent for 3 street beef tacos special .
Eventually , I had to return to the counter and tell him 
" you were right "
as one taco was not enough to fill the tummy .




In case you need more fiery excitement in your life , check this wire bin out .
Penangites will definitely go gaga over the varieties of hot sauces available on each table .

Damage : specials and iced coffee is so cheap and good you'll be stunned

Tips : take the staffs advice . They know better 

Location : Garden Grove , Anaheim , California

No comments: