Saturday 8 October 2016

Big Dad , Poor Kid


Pretty sure I was number 5 in line at the gate .
Then all of a sudden a boy ( I'd say he's around 11 years old ) he nudges me and asks me some question in Mandarin .

Oh man . So , I turn to the steward ( somehow MAS stewards seem to be the hottest just not this airline...boringsss )
and ask him to assist the boy ( because duuuh my Mandarin is par hopeless )
That boy ( whom I wrongly thought was from China due to his size ) he tells him this in Malay .





" Ada nampak Bapa saya tak ? 
Badan dia SAAAAANGAT BESAR "

If you can understand Malay , you might burst out laughing . 
He was asking the steward if he had seen his Dad. Then described his body size later .

The steward , bless his soul , gave him the wide eyed look and then nodded .
Next thing you know , the boy is thundering past me into the plane .

What kind of adult leaves a kid on his own , enters the plane on his own , does not bother if the kid is with him or is denied entry at boarding , nor keep a look out for him ? 
An Asshole .

And then I see the Dad Asshole . Oh he is huge alright . He's taken up one and a half seats and he doesn't even acknowledge the boy when he tries to squeeze himself into that tiny half airspace beside him .

Right .
Don't judge people based on their size eh ? After all , I am no feather weight twinkle toes myself .

Now , when I finally disembark , this is where I take back what I just said .
I will judge him . I have to .
See , I caught up with both of them .

Big Dad left the Poor Kid to struggle with a whole backpack + trolley bag ( Sir Bapak Besaq's ) while Mr Useless Big Dad tumbled on like a Zombie Elephant heading towards a Salt Lick death pool where he would finally summon the dark forces with the sound of ten chicken drumsticks ( pre eaten of course ) lifted via the power of telekinesis which he surely must possess , the reason why he's conserving all that energy . 
What do common people like us know ?

Poor Kid , I don't know how you put up with that uncaring beast .
There are such monsters out there . Unfortunately this one co produced an egg destined to be his personal butler / tracker / slave . 
Until he grows wings there's nothing anyone can do about it .

Location : Penang 

No comments: