Saturday 8 October 2016

Have you seen Barbie lately ?


Rather have you taken a good look at her face ?




Let's see . 
From the side , there's obviously some hair extension going on there . Not a recommended length though , seeing how it could get entangled in the wheels and then aiyayayai...


Back to the subject at matter .
Yup .
Meet Barbie and her new face .
She must have sneaked in for a quick botox session in Pattaya after visiting the Mattel factory in Prai , cos I swear she now resembles a creepy Mona Fandey .



If her killer looks are cracking you up and you just have to lay your hands on this merchandise ,
It's from that usual happy fastfood outlet that attracts Ah bengs and Ah Lians ( and old Ah Sums like muah ).

Why'd I buy it then ?
If I knew beforehand , which I didn't , since I did not check , as who would expect Barbie to get her face fixed , I....I shall inspect her more closely if there ever is a next time .

Still traumatised . Never getting a botox . Ever .

Location : Penang

No comments: