Monday 17 October 2016

Waterfall under a flyover



 So glad I went for my spa session yesterday and really so thankful that the weather was just so beautiful for me to snap pics of 
because whaddaya know , it's been pouring the entire day today .

Anyway , we went ahead and carried on as usual despite the strong winds and all that .

As we were making our way towards the airport , past the Tun Dr Awang Roundabout , this " waterfall " appeared right under the flyover .

The water didn't go through the downpipe but instead it flowed out from the expansion joint .





I won't say that this is not dangerous . The force could be enough to knock a motorcyclist off guard if he does not take notice of it from afar .
Not only that , if the authorities do not do something about the outflow , the road beneath it , due to the impact , will definitely be damaged .




Know someone who can work some wonders in our government departments ? Kindly forward this picture to them  .
I'm doing my part by posting this up . You take it from here especially if you know someone who constantly uses this road .
Let's help avert a tragedy shall we ?

No comments: