Saturday 5 November 2016

Maybelline - Rebel Bouquet REB09


Currently into lipsticks ( so finally over my Daiso phase hah ) and I've found another shade of bright .
From neon pink , I'm into one from an older range by Maybelline ( why didn't I discover them earlier ? )





Yes .
This .
REB09 .

This is just what I need especially after reeling from seeing the terrible news coming out of Jakarta all over my facebook newsfeed .





I would prefer to slather on this beautiful rosy syrup shade on my lips and leave a bright red kiss mark on his cheek , than to bay for blood .

Yes the demo has deeply impacted me . My hands were cold . 
My face became pale .

So I panicked and did a drastic act just now . I discarded a lot of loose strings .

I don't want to think too much about the dangers and the hate . The vileness that follows the pretense . The insatiable demands which lead to more violence . 

I do not want to let it bother me so let me find some comfort in this shade as I stroke and cup my lips in front of the mirror .
While I still can .

Tomorrow the sun will still rise and I will spend my time loving rather than hating another for everything that they stand for .

Yet sometimes it is better to be ignorant because I sure wish I did not see what I saw today and that has changed me . Changed whatever I used to believe in before today .








No comments: